Employment Litigation Services
Gray litigates a wide variety of employment law issues, including.
- employment discrimination, based on age, gender, national origin, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, or disability
- reasonable accommodation in the workplace
- sexual harassment
- hostile working environment
- constructive discharge
- breach of contract
- breach of promise
- misrepresentation and fraud
- employee benefits claims
- non-competes, trade secrets, and related issues arising upon departure
- unlawful employment practices toward the disabled, the handicapped, military personnel, and other legally protected persons
Gray pursues such issues, as appropriate, in trial courts, appellate courts, administrative agencies, and through alternative dispute resolution. If you believe you have a legal claim against a present, past, or prospective employer, call Gray at 216-579-0800.